Two recipe posts in a row? Who am I?! Oh… did you miss my Chocolate Chip Sunbutter Fudge on Friday? Well the only way you won’t miss things in Honey Bee land (and get a whole lot more) is if you’re on my email list!
Yup that’s right: I’ve hopped on the email exclusive bandwagon. But it’s true: it is really the only way we are guaranteed to connect – unless it goes to your junk folder, then I’m at a loss. Facebook? Never. Instagram? If you happen to be scrolling through. Twitter? For like two seconds. Bloglovin? You’ll get blog posts but that’s it.
My emails feature updates, recipes, info and other fun content that you won’t find anywhere else. I sent out the first email yesterday so don’t miss out on any more…
Sign up below to receive exclusive updates and info
While most of my content moving forward will be shared exclusively via email, I love this little space on the web and hope to still post as regularly as promised.
So whip out that annoying-to-clean-yet-awesome kitchen tool (no, not the spiralizer) and blitz up these little squares of nutrition. Pack them in your lunch, throw them in your purse, nibble on them in your kitchen… the perfect little power snack.
Raisin & Seed Squares
Adapted from Sorted
Ingredients (Makes 20 squares)
- 1 cup unsweetened, raisins
- 1/4 cup raw, unsalted, shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/4 cup shelled, unsalted sunflower seeds
- a few tbsp. of hemp seeds, for sprinkling
1. Combine raisins, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds in a food processor – blend for about a minute until sticky and combined.
2. Remove from food processor and press mixture into a square tupperware or small glass baking dish until flat.
3. Sprinkle hemp seeds on top.
4. Allow to set in refrigerator before cutting into 20 squares.
5. Store in the fridge in an airtight container – will keep for a few weeks.
Questions of the day…
What are your favorite on-the-go snacks?