I feel very lucky to say that I love what I do. My days are not the typical 9-to-5 in an office. I’m going to and from clients, sitting in Starbucks studying, sitting in my kitchen (eating) and writing articles on nutrition and health, running to and from gyms coaching. What’s that cliche saying? If you love what you do then you’ll never work a day in your life? Heck yes, but I’m definitely still working my tush off!
My time writing blog posts and my blogging content has clearly changed since the beginning of this little space. But that’s the wonderful thing about blogging – you grow and change and someone, somewhere will benefit.
So today, I hope you can benefit from this Q&A video answering some questions I’ve received. I am kinda loving the idea of videos so I’m thinking about making this a more regular thing. What do you think?
This week, I’m chatting about how to maintain a healthy yet balanced diet with sweets and treats, my advice for achieving pull-ups and lots of info on post-workout nutrition.
Check out the time stamps below the video so you can skip around as you see fit.
1. How to stay on track & my thoughts on processed treats [0:30 – 2:29]
2. Finding healthy treats [2:30 – 2:44]
3. Having a healthy approach to sweets and treats [2:45 – 3:45]
4. How to work on pull-ups [4:10 – 6:20]
5. Post-workout nutrition: eating after exercise [6:30 – 7:49]
6. Protein post-workout [7:50 – 8:49]
7. Carbs post-workout [8:50 – 9:20]
8. How much to eat post-workout [9:21 – 10:00]
9. On-the-go post-workout [10:01 – 10:34]
10. Byeeeee [10:35 – 11:45]
Blog post on Post-Workout Nutrition:
All opinions shared on the Little Honey Bee are my own. I am a Certified Holistic & Sports Nutritionist but I am not a doctor or personal trainer. My blog posts are based upon my knowledge, continued studies, personal views and experiences.
Questions of the day…
Do you have questions for future videos?
What other videos would you like to see?