How is your weekend going? I worked at my yoga studio yesterday and stuck around for a great Vinyassa class after my shift. My knee is feeling a lot better but still not perfect. I have another check-up with the doctor tomorrow. This week I am still sticking to yoga and spinning for my workouts. I really hope to be back to running and Crossfit-ing soon but I am continuing to listen to my body.
I cooked a lot last week (thank you Pinterest) so I am giving myself a bit of a break in the kitchen and keeping meals simple. I prepped a bit yesterday and am going to finish up today.
- Green monstah pancakes , oatmeal, veggie and chicken scrambles?! – breakfast
- Lentils with butternut squash and kale – lunch
- Hemp protein bars – snacking
- Split-pea soup with baked salmon and sweet potato – dinner
- Lemon basil baked chicken with brussel sprouts and sweet potato – dinner
- Breakfast for dinner
And I’m off to spin! Have a fabulous Sunday.
Questions of the day…
How was your Saturday?!
What are you up to today?