It’s already Sunday?! Weekends always go by so quickly. And I can’t believe I typed OCTOBER (okay, “Oct”) for the title of this post. Wasn’t it just September? Time is clearly flying.
I hope you are having a good weekend so far… just popping in with some food and fitness for the week.
Don’t forget to enter the Simply Choices giveaway! I’ll announce the winner on Tuesday.
After my long run yesterday, I did some food prep but still have a bit more to do today.
Here’s what’s up for this week.
- Oatmeal, smoothies, overnight oats – breakfast
- Black bean and roasted vegetable (peppers, zucchni, sweet potato) salad – lunch
- Cinnamon vanilla roasted chickpeas – snacking
- Tuna salad with sweet potato – dinner
- Quinoa edamame salad – dinner
- Breakfast for dinner – obvs
Tuesday: Run or Insanity
Wednesday: Crossfit in am and basketball game in pm
Friday: Run: 10km
Saturday: OFF or Yoga
Lots of easy, nutritious salads this week. Sometimes simple is best :)
I’m off to run and stretch (if you’re reading this in the am). Hope you have a great day!
Questions of the day…
How is your weekend so far?
What are your favorite salad toppings? Dressing?