Hi friends! Happy first day of fall/autumn! The weather is certainly cooler up in these parts… I can’t wait for the leaves to start changing colors but my morning runs are a wee bit chilly.
I food prepped yesterday after my rainy run so I’m ready to take on the week.
Here’s my plan… and I will be relaxed about it! Thank you for all of your comments on Friday’s post.
- Oatmeal, pancakes, overnight oats – breakfast
- Tomato lentil soup – lunch
- Sweet potato bites – snacking
- Cinnamon cocoa almonds – snacking – recipe tomorrow!
- Baked salmon and roasted kabocha (oh yes I found you!) – dinner
- Bean and sweet potato stew – dinner – recipe this week!
Tuesday: Run: 10km
Wednesday: Insanity in am and basketball game in pm
Saturday: Run: 16km
Have a great Sunday!
Questions of the day…
How do you incorporate strength training into your workout routine? I am not a member at a gym so I have been utilizing the minimal equipment I have at home but mostly using my body weight.
What did you do yesterday?