Hi friends! How is your weekend so far? As per usual, I’m just popping in with my food prep and weekly plan today.
My food prep seems to happen on Saturdays… that’s my “I just need to check things off my list” mentality for ya. Making my lunches is my top priority so…
I prepped veggies,
Baked spaghetti squash,
Yup, I basically eat the same thing for lunches all week but it keeps things easy.
- Oatmeal overload for breakfast: overnight oats, protein oatmeal
- Spaghetti squash pasta with veggies and chickpeas for lunch — recipe soon!
- Lemon baked tilapia with green beans and sweet potato
- Grilled chicken and veggies… typical…
- Kabocha squash experimentation!
Wednesday: Run: 8km
Friday: 3km & Sprint and ab workout
Well, that’s the plan! Hope you have a great Sunday — catch ya tomorrow :)
How was your Saturday?!
What’s your on-the-go lunch strategy?