Hi everyone! How was your Saturday?
I DID IT! I ran in my first race… yay! I will tell you all about it tomorrow so be sure to come back for a quick visit :)
Post-race I got groceries and did some food prep.
Pre-cut veggies makes for quick lunch-assembly!
Here is what’s on the agenda for this week…
Meals & Snacks
- Zeggs, oatmeal, yogurt & fruit for breakfast
- Chickpea, spinach and loaded veggie salads for lunch
- Cranberry almond bars… snack — recipe tonight!
- Apricot walnut bars… snack — recipe on Wednesday!
- Beet and goat cheese salad with chicken… dinner
- Chicken and roasted veggies… dinner
- Breakfast for dinner… duh
Tuesday: Run 6km
Thursday: Run 5km + sprint & ab workout
Friday: OFF – walk and stretch
Saturday: Color Me Rad 5K
I’m off to yoga and soak in this summer weather while it lasts. I’ll post the cranberry almond bar recipe tonight!
Have a great rest of your weekend!
What’s on your meal or workout plan this week?
What did you do yesterday?