This is THE easiest recipe on the planet. I know, quite the statement but seriously! It satisfies my sweet tooth and I feel great because I am filling my body with nourishing ingredients.
Happy baking… and eating!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Adapted from Skinnytaste
Ingredients (Makes 9 cookies)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats – gluten free if necessary
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp. mini dark chocolate chips – feel free to sub nuts, dried fruit (raisins, cranberries), shredded coconut, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until mixed.
- Drop 9 tablespoon-measures of batter onto the baking sheet – forming 9 small cookies.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
- Enjoy or allow to cool and freeze in an airtight container for a few weeks.
That. Is. It.
Now do you believe me?