Hi friends! I hope you are having a great weekend. I am heading back from Montreal today but wanted to pop in with my weekly plan. I am going to do some food prep when I get home so I can get back on track. I definitely indulged this weekend… life is all about balance right? There’s always Crossfit and hard boiled eggs tomorrow.

I think my food fueling went well this week. Depending on the workout I have on a given day, my food choices and eating patterns differ slightly based on what I think my body needs. Overall I am trying to stick to eating before a workout, eating more earlier and eating more longer lasting foods, fat and protein.

Here’s what’s on the agenda for the week.

Weekly Plan Graphic1

Meals

• Hard boiled eggs or egg scrambles with veggies; plus nuts and fruit – breakfast
  • Banana muffins [recipe TBD] – snacking
  • Fruit/veggies and nuts – snacking
  • Tuna salad [recipe] with spinach, sweet potato and nuts – lunch (on Crossfit days)
  • Veggie burger [recipe] or [recipe] with whatever veggies on hand – lunch/dinner
  • Baked coconut shrimp [recipe TBD] with snow peas – dinner

Workouts

Sunday: Off

Monday: Spinning & Yoga

Tuesday: Crossfit

Wednesday: Basketball game

Thursday: Run or Spinning

Friday: Crossfit

Saturday: Run

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Have you ever been to Montreal?

How do you get back on track after a weekend away?

What are you prepping this week?

20 thoughts on “Weekly Meal & Workout Plan: January 26 – February 1

1. thesavedrunner

I think it’s perfectly fine to indulge when you go places, as long as you get back on track when you get home, which I know you will! I still have to meal plan this morning and then go grocery shopping today!

2. Sam @ Better With Sprinkles

I’ve only been to Montreal once when I was about 10 – so I didn’t really appreciate it all that much. Something that I’ll definitely need to change in the future!
    As for getting back on track, I just try and get back to my usual eating and workout patterns. This has been a more indulgent weekend than usual for me too, so I’ll be trying to get ‘back on track’ as well!

3. Almost Getting It Together

I just went to Montreal a few weeks ago – had so much fun, despite the crazy cold!! I think I’m going to make turkey chili for the week, I’ve been craving it – also probably roast up some veggies and spaghetti squash to have on hand and buy stuff/make chicken for salads!

Life is all about balance. I’m glad you enjoyed the treats this weekend and have a positive mindset.
    Your meals sound delicious and your workouts sound fun! It’ll keep you on your toes.
    I hope you have an amazing week, :)

5. Alex @ Kenzie Life

Sounds like you are quite the busy bee…I’m sorry, you’ve probably heard that a million times and it’s not funny by now. I actually was going to write that a split second before I remembered the name of your blog. You’ll have to forgive me! Hope you have a great week ahead of you! Your jam-packed workout schedule is inspiring to maybe add another workout day into mine :) We’ll see how it goes!

I love Montreal. It was the closest major city to us growing up, so I went there for many a class field trip, and when I got older for shopping since back then the exchange rate made things cheaper. Mostly though I love Montreal because it feels like going to Europe without having to go with Europe and it helps me brush up on my French! Hope you had a fabulous time. Also I promise i have an email coming our way soon! xoxo