Hi friends! I hope you are having a great weekend. I am heading back from Montreal today but wanted to pop in with my weekly plan. I am going to do some food prep when I get home so I can get back on track. I definitely indulged this weekend… life is all about balance right? There’s always Crossfit and hard boiled eggs tomorrow.
I think my food fueling went well this week. Depending on the workout I have on a given day, my food choices and eating patterns differ slightly based on what I think my body needs. Overall I am trying to stick to eating before a workout, eating more earlier and eating more longer lasting foods, fat and protein.
Here’s what’s on the agenda for the week.
- Hard boiled eggs or egg scrambles with veggies; plus nuts and fruit – breakfast
- Banana muffins [recipe TBD] – snacking
- Fruit/veggies and nuts – snacking
- Tuna salad [recipe] with spinach, sweet potato and nuts – lunch (on Crossfit days)
- Veggie burger [recipe] or [recipe] with whatever veggies on hand – lunch/dinner
- Baked coconut shrimp [recipe TBD] with snow peas – dinner
Monday: Spinning & Yoga
Wednesday: Basketball game
Thursday: Run or Spinning
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Questions of the day…
Have you ever been to Montreal?
How do you get back on track after a weekend away?
What are you prepping this week?
You might also like: