Hi friends! How is your weekend so far? In exactly two weeks, I will be running my half-marathon. Wow!
18 kilometers (11 miles) is on the agenda today, followed by food prep, dinner with [this lovely lady], the Amazing Race and the Kardashians. Sounds like a pretty good day to me :)
And here’s what’s up for this week…
- Smoothies, oatmeal, quinoa cereal – breakfast
- Spaghetti squash, tomato sauce, broccoli and lentils – lunch
- Baked salmon with brussel sprouts and sweet potato – dinner
- Chicken, sweet potato and peppers [no recipe yet] – dinner
- Pancakes – dinner – no week is complete without it…
Wednesday: Short run in am and basketball game in pm
Friday: Run: 10km
I hear there’s a certain little bee making an appearance down under today… you should check it out…
Happy Sunday friends! Have a great day.
Questions of the day…
What are you food-prepping today?
How are your workouts coming along?