So it’s no secret that I like breakfast. Like a lot. And like pancakes for that matter. Like a lot. And we can’t forget about bananas and nut butter. So yeah. Basically this recipe is my foodie heaven. I posted the recipe on Instagram but it’s just so delicious (and easy obvs) so I had to share it on da blog.
Only 3 ingredients you can whip this up in no time at all. Coconut flour is my favorite flour to use for pancakes; it makes them so fluffy!
Egg & Banana Pancake
- 1/2 to 1 banana, mashed (approx. 1/3 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
1. Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
2. Heat and grease (I use coconut oil) a small pan over medium hight heat.
3. Pour batter into the pan.
4. After about 3 minutes (until the underside is golden brown) flip pancake.
5. After about 2 minutes (yup golden brown) remove from pan, top with more banana and nut butter (pictured)… or whatever else your heart desires… and enjoy!