Hi friends! How is your weekend so far?
I didn’t food prep yesterday so I’m going to get to that later today.
On my prep to-do-list:
- Roast sweet potato, brussel sprouts, cauliflower and zucchini.
- Peel and slice sweet potato
- Bake something?! Hopefully!
Not a very exciting meal plan this week — we have lots of leftovers from the dinner we hosted last night to “break the fast” of Yom Kippur – and I never let things go to waste!
- Oatmeal and pancakes for breakfast
- Roasted veggies with an egg white scramble for lunch
- Italian summer squash bake [recipe] for dinner x2
- Sweet potato nachos
- So. Many. Leftovers.
Monday: Recovery run: 5km and stretch
Thursday: Run: 8km
Saturday: Run: 16km — that’s not a joke…
And now I’m off to run FOURTEEN KILOMETERS!!! aka 8.7 miles… wish me luck!
Catch ya tomorrow :)
Questions of the day…
Are you prepping any food today for the week?
Leftovers: yay or nay?
Do anything fun and exciting yesterday?!
You might also like: